Essential Guideline for European Citizens on British Immigration.

Many governments across Europe are trying to push migrants away in the hope that their citizens will get jobs. It is not only a poor economy, since immigrants often lead to increasing economic activity and job formation, and it is also illegal. In Britain, the country is bound by regulations it has agreed with the rest of the European Union which grant freedom of movement to members of all countries of the European Union and of the European Economic Area ( EEA). We do not necessarily impose control of those rules, but we know the right's support.

Your right to visit Britain for three months

Any resident of a European Economic Region country shall be entitled without formalities to visit Great Britain for a span of up to three months. All that they have to do is turn up with a valid passport or ID at the border. If border officials try to put more obstacles in the way, they are breaking the law.

Your right to live and work in Great Britain

Citizens of all European Economic Area countries have the right to live in Britain for more than three months if they are doing what is known as exercising treaty rights. This means that they are working, in which case they can remain without further formalities. They can also only study or retire, but in this case, they will have to prove that they have enough money to support themselves. They may also be required to show that they have their health insurance. So the easiest way to stay in the UK is to find a job.

Right of your family to visit Britain

When you have family members who are residents of the countries of the European Economic Union, do not fret, as they can enter only with their passport. But if your husband/wife or children are citizens of another country, they have the right to visit and live in Britain because of you. If you have been visiting for less than three months, all you have to do is show your passport and marriage certificate. Britain requires people to obtain a family visa before leaving. It is against Eu law but this argument is hard to understand in Heathrow Airport's immigration section, so it's best to get a free visa before departure.

The right of your family to live in Great Britain

As long as you have the right to be in Great Britain because you work or exercise treaty rights, your spouse and other dependent family members have the right to live and work with you. You have to apply for approval from the British government, but the legislation can not refuse them as long as you exercise your rights and work properly, or have ample funding to help them both.

Post a Comment